Get updates via email!
Connect with Us!
- Celebrate the season with holiday cards from Children’s of Alabama
- Illuminations Ball and holiday tree display bring season of light to Children’s of Alabama
- Finish the Fight: 9th Annual Iron Bowl Tailgate Party raises money to fight gastrointestinal cancers
- Pass the Purple Purse with YWCA for Domestic Violence Awareness
- Susan G. Komen’s Race for the Cure: Fighting to End Breast Cancer
- View more photos
Tag Archives: Lenora Pate
By Lenora Pate, Sirote attorney Cancer affects all of us in one way or another. Whether you’re a survivor or have had someone close to you battle the disease, I know you can appreciate the importance of cancer research to … Continue reading
Sirote & Permutt’s Lenora Pate was interviewed Monday, April 16, on WDJC 93.7 FM. Morning hosts Chris and Roxanne spoke with Pate about the new Sirote Supports initiative supporting nonprofits and how positive public reaction has been to the new … Continue reading
Take a look at Sirote attorney Lenora Pate discussing Sirote Supports on Fox6′s Good Day Alabama! Sirote Supports, a Sirote & Permutt initiative, provides support to programs that strengthen the community and positively impact the areas of health, education and … Continue reading
Sirote attorney and shareholder Lenora Pate visited Fox 6’s “Good Day Alabama” this morning to discuss the new Sirote Supports initiative with anchor Janice Rogers. “We’ve been using the phrase, ‘Our Voice. Your Link. Their Cause.’ It is Sirote’s ‘voice’ … Continue reading
Sirote & Permutt Shareholder Lenora Pate discussed the Sirote Supports initiative with The Birmingham News yesterday, answering questions about how the endeavor came about, upcoming charitable initiatives and fundraising for nonprofits around the city and state. “This isn’t about us, … Continue reading